Orthodontic treatment is not about blanket solutions or a one-size-fits-all type of solution. The best orthodontist Fort Worth residents have available will carefully customize your treatment to best fit your goals and current conditions.
Please, don’t hold back and contact our office online or give us a call at (817) 294-5021. At Perkins Orthodontics, we want you to enjoy the highest level possible of orthodontic care with your customized dental braces.
Check out the various types of braces available today in our practice. This variety helps ensure that we can find the treatment option that best suits you. The three most common types of braces include:
- Traditional Metal Braces — This is the most common and durable type of brace. We leverage the power of high-grade stainless steel to carefully and gradually move your teeth into the right position. The advancements in orthodontic technology have allowed us to provide you with smaller, more precise, comfortable, and more attractive than ever.
- Clear Ceramic Braces — This variety of braces uses a different material, ceramic composites. This translucent material is virtually clear and blends in with your natural color, making it quite popular with our patients. These advancements in materials science provide a more natural-looking option for treatments that teenagers and adults will like for their daily routines. A word of caution, though: they are more fragile than their metal counterparts.
- Clear Aligners — Invisalign® and other similar treatment options rely on a set of clear aligner trays made from non-BPA plastic that will perfectly fit your teeth as the orthodontist customizes your treatment. We use 3D scanning technology to simulate your treatment and ensure optimal efficiency while straightening your teeth. The fact that these trays are removable and nearly invisible makes them a popular option among adults and teenagers.
- Lingual Braces — INBRACE® and other similar systems provide a significant advantage over conventional braces. Lingual braces go on the back of your teeth, which we call the lingual surface, and remain completely invisible to curious onlookers. Check out the options, availability, and whether the option suits you best when you visit your orthodontist.
- Self-Ligating Braces — These braces don’t require ligatures to hold in the archwire that guides each bracket and tooth to the right position. Their design is a significant innovation over traditional systems, and you should check them out if you’d like to enjoy a more comfortable orthodontic treatment option.
Your initial visit to our team will help determine what the best treatment option for your case. We’ll consider your personal circumstances and treatment goals to choose between any available options. For more information about orthodontics and to schedule your consultation, contact our office today.
Invisalign® and the Invisalign® logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.