How Inbrace Works?
The Customized Smartwire Moves Your Teeth With GentleForce™ Technology You’ll See Visible Results In Just A Few Weeks.
You’ll See Visible Results In Just A Few Weeks
After your case is assessed, we scan your teeth and INBRACE’s advanced computer modeling and AI algorithms determine the most efficient way to improve your smile. Then a custom Smartwire is designed just for you and your unique anatomy
The INBRACE Solution Is A Game-Changer
The Smartwire is applied to the back of your teeth by an orthodontist in Fort Worth so it’s invisible to the rest of the world. The unique design allows you to brush & floss normally throughout treatment, so your teeth & gums stay healthy. INBRACE uses GentleForce technology which provides an efficient and comfortable treatment experience.
Why Inbrace Is Different
Hidden, Convenient & Faster Results
Now there’s an easy way to improve your smile that doesn’t require a mouthful of plastic or dozens of trays.
The Smartwire Is Unlike Anything Else …
- Don’t look like a teenager! INBRACE is state of the art orthodontic treatment that is truly hidden.
- After it’s applied to the back of your teeth, GentleForce technology keeps your teeth moving gradually and coninuously.
- Keep enjoying things you love. Drink red wine and coffee throughout treatment without worrying about staining plastic.
- Ideal for sports and compatable with mouthguards.
- Fewer trips to the orthodontist than plastic aligners or traditional braces.
- Don’t wait to show the world your beautiful new smile. You’ll start seeing visible results in just a few weeks!
- Stay kissable throughout treatment with no plastic to keep puting in your mouth and no brackets on the outside of your teeth!
Does InBrace Hurt?
Like any other orthodontic treatment, with INBRACE in Fort Worth, you have to adjust to talking with it, along with the temporary discomfort it causes in the first two weeks. However, pain during orthodontic treatment is completely normal and unavoidable since your teeth are moving.
Who can be treated with InBrace?
Virtually everyone can use INBRACE treatment! However, you should always follow your orthodontist’s suggestions for your specific malocclusions.
What can you eat with InBrace?
While undergoing treatment with INBRACE in Fort Worth, you should try to avoid hard, sticky, and chewy foods, like nuts, popcorn, pizza crust, granola bars, baguettes, caramel candies, toffy, beef jerky, and similar foods.
Does InBrace affect speech?
INBRACE Treatment Forth Worth TX takes up space in your mouth and can initially influence speech. For most patients, speech returns to normal within 2-3 weeks.
What can I eat with InBrace?
With INBRACE you can eat the same foods as with traditional metal braces. What is more important than what you eat is the foods you should avoid, and they are hard, sticky, and chewy foods, like nuts, popcorn, pizza crust, granola bars, baguettes, caramel candies toffy, beef jerky, and similar foods.
What is the cost of InBrace treatment?
According to the INBRACE website, treatment can cost anywhere from $6,000 to $7,000.
What to expect during InBrace treatment?
The adjustment period with INBRACE typically lasts for 2-3 weeks when the patient first gets the appliance. During this time, your tongue will adjust to the new space in your mouth, which can temporarily create a slight speech impediment.